Sales/estimating position in commercial builder’s hardware. Have a primary understanding of commercial construction in hollow metal door, frames, architectural wood doors and hardware. Basic understanding of building codes, construction materials, development of details and the organization of construction documents is necessary. The position will be responsible for reading & interpreting blueprints with possible field site visits. Computing estimates and presenting a finished professional bid or proposal to the customers. Responsible for clarifying and communicating with the contractors or architects regarding bid, drawings, and specifications through to completion of the project. Pay performance commission based.
- Flexible multi-tasker
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Applicable mathematical skills and attention to details
- Some experience in commercial building construction industry
- Familiar with architectural wood and hollow metal doors & frames
- Computer Literacy (i.e., Knowledge of Microsoft Office)
- Self-Motivated, ability to work independently and forward thinking
- Positive work attitude and ethics
- Construction experience is a plus
Position subject to background check, pre-employment physical, drug and alcohol testing policy.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: Depends on experience in industry + pay to perform commission
Working space includes 6' or more between desks. Unvaccinated person wear masks.
OSHA standards are followed in both shops which includes cleanliness and safety precautions to be followed.